ShortPixel’s mission is to make websites faster by optimizing images, thus improving their overall speed and bandwidth footprint.
We are a 15-person team, spread around the world, working remotely and sharing the same values.
And now we are hiring!
We are looking for a skilled WordPress Plugin Tester to remotely join our team.
How your daily tasks will look like:
• Collaborate closely with the Development and Support Team to test the new features.
• Effectively communicate your test results with developers and management.
• Create and improve automated testing solutions.
• Grow and evolve together with ShortPixel’s mission and team.
Here’s what you need:
• skills and experience with WordPress – a good understanding of the environment and how WordPress works (with plugins and themes).
• knowledge and understanding of testing procedures and methodologies.
• an analytical, thorough, and well organized mind.
• good English skills.
• experience with automated testing tools (such as Travis, Selenium, PHPUnit, etc.) is a plus.
• experience in writing automated tests and setting up automated test environments is a BIG plus.
To see if we can work together we kindly ask you to fill out this form and we will get back to within the following days.